YCG Network Management Service
Stop waiting for your technology to break
When something goes wrong with your IT, everything grinds to a halt. With a standard break/fix service contract, you have to wait for something to break before your provider can fix it. That equation seems to make sense - even though it could easily result in hours of downtime. But what if you could keep your IT from breaking in the first place?
As our business partner, you can trust YCG to serve as your company's IT department. You let YCG know what you need/want to accomplish, and we create the solution that bridges the gap between your business requirements and the systems needed to fulfill them. We also coordinate all of the needed experts and services to meet your specific requirements, and provide training on your new systems for both the end users and management.
Your company benefits from the expertise of high-level, respected industry professionals, without incurring the on-going expense and overhead of a full or part-time employee. That frees you and your employees to focus on what you do best - run your business!
With Network Management Service from YCG, you can expect:
- Peace of mind - your systems are monitored 24/7
- Less downtime - we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer disruptions - we provide most services remotely or overnight
- Predictable budgeting - all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, flat-rate IT services that include hardware and software.
YCG's Network Management Service handles your regular service calls, and day-to-day network maintenance remotely or on-site. We monitor and maintain all aspects of your equipment on the network such as Servers, desktops, laptops, printers, firewalls and printers. You can simply open a trouble ticket (unless we have already opened a ticket from within our monitoring service), and we take care of the rest. If a user needs help with printer settings or their e-mail, you don't have to worry about getting a bill for each item. Our Network Management Service is customized to your company, for a flat-rate pricing structure.
Here are just a few of the items included:
- 30 Minute call back or remote support
- Backup Monitoring and Maintenance
- 4 Hour Response onsite emergencies
- Monthly Baseline Security Reports
- YCG’s E-mail Threat Protection
- Operating System Updates
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Client access to all service call history
- Monthly Maintenance
- Updates to primary server software packages (SBS, Exchange, ISA, etc.)
- Monitor Firewalls & Switches
- Quarterly Check-up and Strategy Meeting
- Anti-Virus Monitoring and Maintenance
- Monitor hard drive fragmentation & general storage system health
- Intranet Maintenance
- Offsite Backup Rotation
- Coordinate service(s) with IT vendors
Managed services from YCG provide you with more reliable performance and more predictable expenses. That means you get more value from the technology you've already invested in, while actually reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.
Want to take advantage of a breakthrough alternative to break/fix?