The notebook for everyone.
Meet the fastest, most powerful MacBook yet. It features next-generation NVIDIA graphics, a long-lasting 7-hour battery,1 and a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor. That means MacBook can handle everything from surfing the web to the most graphically intense 3D games with ease.
It also features up to 7 hours of battery life and a glass Multi-Touch trackpad that supports inertial scrolling, right-clicking, and Multi-Touch gestures. All in a streamlined, durable unibody enclosure.
YCG also offers consulting and support for these next-generation MacBook products from Apple:
- MacBook Pro – High performance reaches a whole new height with this notebook that now features state-of-the-art processors, all-new graphics, and breakthrough high-speed I/O. Available in 13-, 15-, and 17-inch models.
- MacBook Air – The next generation of MacBooks, available in 11- and 13-inch models, is the most mobile Mac in every way, shape, and form. It features all-flash storage, a Multi-Touch trackpad, a long-lasting battery, a high-resolution display, an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, and NVIDIA graphics.
MacBook’s Key Features include:
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics
- 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- Built-in 7-hour battery1
- Glass Multi-Touch trackpad with support for inertial scrolling
- White polycarbonate unibody enclosure
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display
- 2GB of 1066MHz DDR3 memory
- 250GB 5400-rpm hard drive2
- 8x double-layer SuperDrive
- iSight camera
- AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi,3 Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, and Gigabit Ethernet
- Mini DisplayPort video output
- Only 4.7 pounds4
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard and iLife
Wireless web testing conducted by Apple in February 2011 using 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo–based 13-inch MacBook units. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 50%. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
If you’re interested in purchasing a MacBook,